Friday 13 July 2012

Bird Cage Tag

Good evening everyone.
I do hope everyone is well and happy and that Friday 13th has been kind to you.
I have been such a bad blogger of late.....not blogged for ages!!!
Well it is my fellow crafting friend's birthday today and I bought her a vintage bird cage tea light holder. Well I just had to put Tim Holtz some where into the equation so I made a tag to hang from the bird cage....


The tag is a Tim Holtz alterations tag die cut from Kraft card coloured with distress inks. I then stamped with Tim's papillon stamps and added a bird cage cut from the alterations die. This was coloured with bronze crackle glaze. I coloured the bird with distress inks and added a tiny gem for his eye. 
I embelished the cage with bling, flowers and beaded ribbon from my stash.  The ribbon to hang the cage was scrunched and sprayed with shimmer mist and I added a piece of string to hang the tag.
I like the way it turned out and hope my friend enjoys her prezzie.
Thanks for peeking.
I would like to enter into:

No comments:

Post a Comment