Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cup cakes

Hello my friends,
One of the many lovely gifts I received for my recent birthday was a cupcake stand.  I love, love, love it but, for those who know me well will know that anything to do with the oven is too much of a stressful ordeal for me.  (Took me 2 years to fathom out how to turn it on....that's the truth)
So, I thought, they don't have to be edible cupcakes, I will use it as a display feature to show off some of those cupcake novelties you can buy such as candles, bath bombs etc.  Then I thought, why not try making some from whatever I could find in my stash....... this is my 1st attempt and I am quite pleased with it.....does it look good enough to eat? lol


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jax....Wow, your cupcake is lovely. Welcome to blogland...it won't be long before your addicted.
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete